Thursday, November 10, 2011

A little birdie

These little birdies probably wish they'd flown south - since it SNOWED today.  It only lasted for about 15 minutes and didn't stick, but my kids were enthralled and the oldest said, "YEAH! It's CHRISTMAS!"  Luckily, I had these guys to brighten things up inddors.   Fly on over to my shop to get them for yourself!


 I do have several purses all ready to post on Etsy . . . sans pictures.  See above -  it snowed - which made outdoor pics impossible and I really don't like how my indoor lighting is treating things . . . so, tomorrow, I'll put up TWO items to make up for today.  


Happy shopping, and remember, "It's CHRISTMAS!"


Oh, and if you want to make yourself a quick shopping bag to hold all those treasures you'll be picking up . . .here's the link to my Pillow Sham to Shabby Chic Shopper tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment